The chronicles of adding raw food to my diet

On this blog, I'll post about the transition to a more raw food based diet. Check back often for posts on raw foods that I'm eating!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Going raw

As some know, I'm a personal fitness chef and spinning instructor. I'm always on the pursuit to better my health and fitness.
Recently, I've started to cook for the family of a woman on a raw diet. In just a couple of months, I have learned from her, and have become SO intrigued with the idea of a raw food diet, that I've been studying and reading all I can about it, while at the same time, adding raw foods to my diet.

I've decided to chronicle my fascination with raw foods, and will post about the foods that I've added to my diet. Check back again for more on my "rawking out", 2010!

:) sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment