The chronicles of adding raw food to my diet

On this blog, I'll post about the transition to a more raw food based diet. Check back often for posts on raw foods that I'm eating!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Green Juice

With the start of my CSA, I have to say my consumption of green juice has skyrocketed! I am getting the most amazing greens, zukes, cukes, and summer squashes :)
Today I'm using gorgeous beet greens, Russian Red Kale, Spinach....



Summer squash, cuke, and from Stillman's. I also added green apple, pear, bok choy, Rainbow Chard and lemon balm from my window boxes, cilantro, and parsley.

The beet greens and kale make the "green" juice a bit brown, but it's delicious none the less :)

This little guy almost made it into the juice - let's say we're both probably glad he didn't make it in there....
Try something raw today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment