The chronicles of adding raw food to my diet

On this blog, I'll post about the transition to a more raw food based diet. Check back often for posts on raw foods that I'm eating!

Monday, July 5, 2010

My new Health Educator Certification


As some of you know, I've been taking a 10 week course called Life Force Energy (The Hippocrates Approach to Optimum Health)...
Well, I finished! So I am now a Certified Health Educator in the Hippocrates approach to health.
It's pretty exciting and now I'm going to incorporate that knowledge into my business, Thyme To Cook Personal Chef Service.
Please check out my Thyme To Cook FB page, found here: Thyme To Cook on FB and please check out my business website, found here: Thyme To Cook.
I'm always up for a chat, so please don't hesitate to contact me @ sharon@thyme-to-cook.com.
Thanks everyone!
Try something raw today!

No comments:

Post a Comment